As you can see on the left side of this page, there is an example of a vocabulary activity that my classmate and I created and completed using Dabbleboard. It was easy to use and fun to make. As mentioned with Scriblink, creating organizers, flow charts, drawing or importing graphics is easy. Students can write a poem, descriptive paragraph or vocabulary words and then draw a picture to enhance the meaning. Typing anywhere on the page was easy too, just by clicking where you wanted the text to be placed. Caution your students though, as mentioned in a previous entry, your work can be deleted by your partner unknowingly. I think Scriblink is easier to use but with less features. I would use Dabbleboard with intermediate students.
This blog is devoted to discussions about Web 2.0 technologies that are discussed in class. I hope to expand my knowledge and share what I have learned.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Dabbleboard Uses
As you can see on the left side of this page, there is an example of a vocabulary activity that my classmate and I created and completed using Dabbleboard. It was easy to use and fun to make. As mentioned with Scriblink, creating organizers, flow charts, drawing or importing graphics is easy. Students can write a poem, descriptive paragraph or vocabulary words and then draw a picture to enhance the meaning. Typing anywhere on the page was easy too, just by clicking where you wanted the text to be placed. Caution your students though, as mentioned in a previous entry, your work can be deleted by your partner unknowingly. I think Scriblink is easier to use but with less features. I would use Dabbleboard with intermediate students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment