One feature that Dabbleboard has that Scriblink does not is the ability to select objects, move them, copy, delete, enlarge and group them. There are windows that allow you to set the canvas size using numbers whereas Scriblink only has a button that allows the frame to go from small to large. You can also enlarge the picture or object by setting the width and height by numbers. You can add pictures from your computer and add to the side bar to drag in or out.
When my classmate and I were collaborating using dabbleboard we used the online chat setting. We chose to construct a vocabulary activity that we were both working on at the same time. The one problem that I had was my work kept disappearing. We discovered that when my partner used the Undo button for her work, MY work disappeared. It was frustrating because since we were on different computers I didn't know that she was using the Undo button for her work.
Dabbleboard does have a nice video that clearly illustrates how to use this product. I would take the video tour then try my hand at creating a page.
No comments:
Post a Comment