This blog is devoted to discussions about Web 2.0 technologies that are discussed in class. I hope to expand my knowledge and share what I have learned.
Monday, July 26, 2010
ScreenToaster
ScreenToaster is a screen capturing Web 2.0 tool similar to Jing. It does not require an application nor does it need a separate place to store your videos like Jing does. It really is simple to use. First you go to ScreenToaster's website, register and receive an e-mail verification. When you receive the e-mail verification, which took only minutes, you click on the link provided to finalize your application. There is a video that shows you how to create your first screen capture video. You can video the whole desktop or just a selected rectangle. You can record your voice and edit after your recording. Then you can upload your video to a blog or other social networking place. I like the fact that you have a choice to keep the video private or go public for the world to see. Check out my example below by clicking on the ScreenToaster picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment