Wow! I have discovered some fantastic blogs concerning education and teaching. There are many uses for creating one. I love that I can write about web 2.o technologies and I plan on continuing to add to my list. This can certainly be a resource for other teachers. I know that I have learned from reading others' blogs and have investigated the technologies listed.
Blogs can be set up for a class to communicate with each other. Check out some great blogs listed at KDitzler's Teacher Resource Page. There is even a little video on how to set up a blog using Blogger. Blogs can be used to discuss a particular topic being taught in class. Students can explore a website and record their thoughts on the blog.
Investigate this! Do you want to see a teacher's blog in your state? How about in your grade level? Perhaps you would like to see a blog from a different country. Click on Class Blogmeister to explore more.
No comments:
Post a Comment